Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Henry's top 5 toys this Christmas

Christmas isn't even here yet and Henry has his 5 favorite toys already. He's a man on the move. He's figured out this crawling business this week (video post coming soon) and he's starting to get into everything.
In no specific order, here are Henry T. Krump's top 5 toys.....

1. Wipes box...why is it that these things are so fascinating?

2. Tree skirt and/or any Christmas present with ribbon on it. I don't know how many times I've re-tied that ribbon.

3. Anything with a string on it. Today he undid the bow that was tied here, and then just layed on the floor and chewed (yes, I can say chewed now as he has 1 little tooth that has come through) on the end of the string....fun times. He's been trying to pull himself up on this toy box lately too, which reminds me we need to lower his crib this weekend!

4. Magazine rack. I don't blame him for this one, I mean who wouldn't want to catch up on Us Weekly? Henry seemed pretty sad about Scarlett Johanson and Ryan Reynolds splitting up too.

5. The best toy of the day.......door stopper! He truly was laughing out loud with this one, and we all know the silly sound these things make! What a cute little bugger. I just love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment