Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sledding

With our balmy weather we had yesterday (no, seriously, mid 30s felt especially balmy), we headed outside to test out Henry's new sled....the yard was a bit too deep, therefore we resorted to the sidewalk, just as fun for now!

Here's how the adventure began....notice the smile....

....and here's how it ended....no, those aren't tears of joy :(

Woah Dad, aren't we going a little too fast here? I can't even keep my legs down. Thank goodness for this trusty backrest I've got.

Ok, that's a little better, I'm feeling much more secure now. I better hold on. Man, some handlebars sure would be nice right about now.

All in all, a good time! We're just warming up the sled for Riley's visit in a couple weeks, then we're really going to get serious about this sledding stuff! Let's hope for nice weather.

2 comments:

  1. Don't those little puffy cheeks just look adorable? I love you so much, and am so happy that you got to (enjoy) your very first ride in the sled! Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nike hat!

    -Meghann

    ReplyDelete