Saturday, December 18, 2010

What has Henry been up to lately?

A. Trying like crazy to crawl
B. Jumping
C. Opening presents (yes, a little early)

Henry had his half birthday yesterday, December 17th, 2010, yippy! He'll have his doctor's appointment on Monday, then I'll update you with his 6 month stats.

A
He loves rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, and those poor knees are getting all roughed up.


Look at that cute diaper butt! Put Scout in front of him and that'll get him going.

B
Thanks for the exersaucer Finley, I do love to jump!

C
Yes, I had to fish some of this paper out of his mouth!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated 6 month birthday Henry!!

    PS--Sarah, I just realized none of my comments have been posting on your entries :( I think it's because I haven't been entering the letter code at the bottom...oops!

    ReplyDelete