Monday, February 14, 2011

Be My Valentine

My little Valentine made us a card (with the help of his Oma and Tante last Friday when I was at work). How sweet of that cupid, Henry:) Apparently he wasn't a fan of his art project, no smiles and lots of growls. He tolerated it (at best) because he knew how much I'd love it. Thank you Henry!

Step 1: Pick out the perfect piece of paper, of course tasting it, leaving just a hint of slobber.
Step 2: Address it to my favorite people in the world....making sure not to smile either.
Step 3: Sign it with love.....I see an R, an E, an N, and an H...where's the Y?
Step 4: Glue on artwork...Cheerios! One for you and 3 for me.

The finished product....

.....ooooh, there's that Y, on the back of course!
Thank you Henry Thomas, I love you too!

P.S. Nothing says love like a heart-shaped pizza!
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. henry, next time we work on projects together you need to be a little more artsy and a little less fartsy. happy heart day, henchen! i love you!

    xo. tante

    ReplyDelete