Thursday, February 3, 2011

Library Storytime

A few weeks ago, Henry and I went and got our Anoka County library cards, books, yes! I saw online that Baby Storytime meets on Tuesday's, so I thought we'd head over there. Little did I know the popularity for Baby Storytime was crazy! I (I mean Henry) was put on the waiting list until March, seriously, I know, isn't that absurd? The librarian told me that I pretty much need to call on the first day of registration in order to get into Baby Storytime as it is quite the popular class. Now I know, I guess. I have it in my planner to call at 10:01am on February 28th to get us into the next session:)

Henry, being the lucky little boy that he is, gets to go to Family Storytime every Thursday with his Oma and his Tante Katie (no registration required, everybody gets in thank goodness).....side note......I don't think I've ever explained that Oma is Grandma and Tante is Aunt in German.....another side note......Katie is marrying quite the handsome German this summer, and they have placed their trust in Henry to bring up the rings:) So anyway, here Henry is at Family Storytime today, looks like he was diggin' his books - thank you Oma and Tante!





No comments:

Post a Comment