Wednesday, March 16, 2011

9 months....already?

I know everybody says this, but WOW, I can't believe that adorable little babe sleeping so soundly (on his tummy with his little face smushed into his hands) upstairs right now is 9 MONTHS OLD already (well, tomorrow I guess)! Where has the time gone?! Today, Henry had his appointment with Dr. Sakkal. All is good. Henry can start chowing down on any kind of grub he wants, and he can start on whole milk after he's all done with my milk.

Length 28"
Weight 18lbs, 12ozs (this shocked me, I could have sworn he was pushing 20lbs)
Head 45cm

I know this picture is quite fuzzy, but Henry was so perplexed with this band-aid on his finger after his finger prick for a hemoglobin and a lead check (both of which were A-ok, by the way). We wiped the tears away, put the oh so soothing pacifier in, and then he tried to figure out what that thing was! It lasted all of about 60 seconds 'til he figured out how to rip it off with those 6 teeth (2 more coming in, we could see them through the surface, ouch).

A quick field trip after the doctor. All smiles at Bob's Produce :) Waving at the cashier and everything!

Who you callin' chicken? Henry expanded his food library with chicken tonight. Shocking (yes, I'm being facetious), didn't hate it and didn't love it. Tried a few bits, coughed a little bit, then moved onto bigger and better things.....like carrots and zucchini, yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment