Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flying the friendly skies

We headed to Colorado for the weekend for cousin Riley's 1st Birthday! I was a bit nervous getting on that plane as Henry decided to revive his habit of squealing just the day before we left, yes I said squealing, at an exceptionally loud pitch!

Much to my pleasure, he was an absolutely wonderful little boy on the flight, maybe just 1 or 2 squeals was all :)



The first time Henry and I flew to Denver, I think he was about 8 weeks old.....slept like an angel the whole time. This time around......8 months old......could not stop moving (minus a 20 minute cat-nap)! He was a busy boy, loved opening/closing the tray in front of him (my apologies to the boy who was sitting in that seat...that boy was really trying hard to finish his Algebra homework :), opening/closing the window, and crushing our little bags of pretzels. Look at how red those cheeks were, can you say overheating?

1 comment:

  1. I love the big boy in the chair and the rosy cheek boy! Gotta love travel with kids, makes you wonder how you ever got stressed traveling before! Glad it went well and you had a GREAT family visit :)

    ReplyDelete