Monday, March 21, 2011

Poor Henry

Baby Henry has been a bit under the weather these past few days. Last Wednesday night, after his well baby check-up at the doctor (I guess you go in well and come out sick) he came down with a nasty little cold. He was burnin' up today, which prompted a trip to the doctor's office. His temperature was 104.4* at home and 102.9* at the doctor, yikes! Good news.....strep test was negative....flu test was negative.....RSV test was negative....no ear infection. So, just a nasty cold with a fever....oh, and tooth #7 came in today, which certainly doesn't help matters any :( We've certainly had lots of snuggle time together (good for me :). Henry even got to watch some NCAA hoops yesterday....seriously, he snuggled in my arms and watched it.....this never happens. I think he's let me read more books to him in the past 3 days than in the past 3 months - he just sits in my lap and turns the pages for me, yes I do love it, but I'd love for him to feel better even more:)
He has mustered up the strength to push his car around the kitchen and living room a few times today, thank goodness!

1 comment: