Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quiz time

I'm going to give you all a quiz. This is just like that game in the newspaper that asks you to pick out 7 differences between the two pictures, however I'm going to make this one much easier and only ask for 1 difference! What's missing in Picture B that's present in Picture A?

Picture A

Picture B

..........
..........
..........


If you answered this.....
.....you're correct! This beautiful bottle-drying fixture that has been a part of our kitchen countertop decor for the last year will now be put into storage (until next time, that is).

It was a little frightening at first to think about getting rid of all of Henry's bottles once he turned the big 0-1, however it has gone much better than I anticipated it to go. I think I really only had resistance (and by resistance I mean sad, sad, sad crocodile tears when I handed him a sippy cup of milk instead of a bottle) one day. My goal was to remove one bottle each week since his birthday, so this week is the first week that we have gone bottle-free!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, big step Mr. Henry...such a big boy! I wouldn't mind getting rid of ours just so we can have more countertop space...but when the time comes, I'm sure I will be just like you :)

    ReplyDelete