Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"carving" pumpkins

So, Target has these super cute kits that you can use with little ones to "carve" a pumpkin, aka push little pegs into the pumpkin to decorate it. It's genius, and they have a bunch of different kinds, a princess, a cowboy, a pirate, you name it. Henry and I chose a skeleton pumpkin, I know, how spooky!!

After just a few pieces, the plastic container became much more interesting!

Alright, break time is over, back to work!


Here's a kiss for good luck before I put you out in the cold weather for all those traveling by to enjoy!

Ta-da.....Mr. Skeleton Pumpkin.....made by yours truly with lots of love :)
Henry just had to put his nose way up by his right ear. I would try to get him to put it in the general vicinity of where a nose belongs but nope, right there please Mama.
(if you look closely, you can see where he slobbered.....I mean kissed Mr. Pumpkin, too funny)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect skeleton pumpkin Henry! Absolutely LOVE the new blog photo...beautiful family! I don't think I really noticed how much Henry looks like you until seeing that picture...Mama's eyes for sure!

    ReplyDelete