Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chicago - Day 2

While Phil had a meeting, Henry and I set out to explore the sights! First up was Millennium Park, where we were greeted by a homeless guy who said to Henry, "Hey little dude, welcome to my neighborhood!"

Here I asked Henry, "Can you sit down so I can take your picture by the pretty flowers?".....

.....and oops, this is what I got :) We straightened out the crushed tulip and busted out of there!

Here we are at "the bean" - pretty cool!


The one picture of me from the whole trip!

Next, we headed to Navy Pier. One game of ring-around-the-rosy with the statues before we headed inside.

The ships, the biiiiiiig ships, according to Henry!

After Phil was all done for the day, he took us to his all-time fav pizza place in Chicago!

That deep dish pizza takes a loooooong time to bake.

Henry had to check everything out around the pizza joint while that pizza was still baking!

After a belly full of pizza, we found an actual park inside of Millennium Park. Henry's high for the day.....getting close to those (nasty if you ask me) pigeons!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like Day Two was exceptionally fun. Henry, I love it that you are sporting those rockin'
    red boat shoes by the biiiig ships! Your Oma is so happy that you got to have such a fun mini vacation with your Mama and Daddy. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete