Monday, April 23, 2012

First day out on the trail

Today was our first trip out in the Burley this year.  It wasn't the easiest trek to the park, either Henry got a little bigger or I got a little wimpier.....I'm guessing it's a little of both.  On a side note, he did weigh in at 27 lbs when I had him in at the doctor a couple weeks ago for that pesky fever that lasted 4 days, so I decided to bring him in the day before we headed to Chicago, and of course, it was nothing! 

Couldn't wait to crawl in and get going.  He needs absolutely no help getting or our this year!   
 

"Maaaa" which is what he likes to call me now.  Another favorite phrase lately is "I dooooo" when you ask him anything that requires a "yes" answer, it's pretty darn cute.

Flashback to last year.....look at how much more he fills it out this year in the last picture!  Snacks and water still in hand, can't leave home without them :)
Well, I suppose I better get in biking shape I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I think we need to get a Burley so Owen & I can come bike with you guys! I suppose I should probably get a bike too :)
    PS--Interested in going to the Maple Grove JBF sale with us on Wednesday? Text me!

    ReplyDelete