Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Oweeeeee

Here we are, painting up a storm on a beautiful morning over at Baby Owen's (or as Henry says, "Oweeeeeee's") house.  I wonder when we're going to stop calling him Baby Owen, hmmm.

Sweetened condensed milk and food coloring makes some finger-lickin' good paint to work with!  It takes quite some time to dry, but it's so glossy, very professional looking, Henry.



Shocking, Henry's had enough painting and is off to play with Owen's trucks :)  Owen, on the other hand, couldn't get enough!

Ta-da, aren't they beautiful (foot prints, gravel, and all)!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty paintings Henry! Owen's masterpieces are still a little sticky..I think we could serve them for dessert! Can't wait for our July play date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah~
    My phone battery is malfunctioning - I just got the text about bagels...we'll obviously need a raincheck! Things are maybe getting a little more predictable here?? We are in for the bus party - can't wait and I'll bring the kitchen over next week if you still want it? I'm going to get a new phone this weekend, otherwise I'll stop by sometime this weekend with your pan (shamed that I still have it!)

    ReplyDelete