Wednesday, October 24, 2012

funny quirks

Just a few funny (well, at least I think they're kinda funny) things that I want to remember some day.....

Every morning when I tell Henry to go pick out a pair of undies, this is what he has to do - lay them all out in a line on the floor, say who/what's on each one (Percy, Mickey, soccer balls, etc), and then make the agonizing decision as to which pair to wear for the day.  It's quite a process!

Whenever we come inside, and I tell Henry to take his shoes and jacket off, this is how I find them - "one here by Mommy and one here by Daddy."

Every time Henry gets done washing his hands in the bathroom, he has to turn the cold water back on, sit there and drink from the faucet for a while, and then say "that tasty!"

The boy cracks me up sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment