Monday, October 15, 2012

Seattle - Mama only

Henry & Daddy has a guys weekend here, while I traveled to Seattle to visit my dear friend, Molly, and her husband Andy (or as Henry calls them, Mowly and Mandy).  It was wonderful!  In the 48 hours I was there, all I wanted to do was go shopping, eat, drink wine and coffee, read, and visit.  Check, check, check, check, and check!  

the very first Starbucks

breakfast of champions, mac & cheese with Starbucks

Who hasn't seen the motivational presentation from these guys?  I didn't get to witness any fish-throwing, though, bummer.  

Seattle had gone a record amount of days without rain, that is, until the morning I arrived, of course!

Here's the troll under the bridge, aka the Freemont Troll, constructed in 1990.  In his left hand is an actual VW Beetle, as if it had been swiped from the roadway above!

Check out the color of the top of the Space Needle, as it just got a face lift with a new coat of orange paint recently.

Here she is from the below, the space needle!

Thanks for a fabulous weekend, Mowly and Mandy!


No comments:

Post a Comment