Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Country vs Eddie Vedder?

So, around here, we often have Pandora going on our computer, and when I'm home, it's more often than not on a country music station (my favs lately - Luke Bryan Radio or Florida Georgia Line Radio) or Radio for Kids.  With all this country music going on, Henry has become quite the fan (not joking at all - he totally recognizes "our" favorite songs when we're in the car too).  I hear "more country, Mommy" all the time!  Well, I worked at the hospital last weekend, and therefore Eddie Vedder was apparently rockin' our computer as now I hear "more Eddie Vedder, Mommy" with a grin on his face!  

It's official - we've now switched to Christmas music - just couldn't wait any longer!  Baby It's Cold Outside Radio - love it!  So, obviously now I'm hearing "more Christmas music, Mommy" or "sing Jingle Bells, Mommy.....louder!"

Speaking of the wonderful world wide web, you have to check out the Reindeer Cam - it is SO much fun!  You can watch Santa's reindeer 24/7 (Mr. and Mrs. Stix - Mr. Stix is the one without any antlers, as he lost them last week - I learned that males tend to lose their antlers before Christmas), but the best part is when you get to see Santa, his black puppy, and his Elf feed the reindeer (this occurs at 10am, 5pm, and 8pm Central).  Henry is a BIG fan.  When I asked Henry what he thought Santa was going to feed his reindeer, Henry said "hotdogs and hamaburs."  Well, of course, what was I thinking?!

1 comment:

  1. Cam wants me to pass on a "good work Phil" for the Eddie Vedder weekend :) - Meghann

    ReplyDelete